1/2 Prince

God Gohan

[FLOAT_RIGHT]12_Prince.jpg.ccd97994785ed0c84147eeaaae5e48be.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?

First ever manga i read that had virtual life. I'm still reading this manga, and if you ever read SAO, then you would see the slight resemblance. The main character's goal was to prove to her brother that she can also play these virtual games without her brother's aid. You'll have fun reading this.

In my honest opinion. It shows potential to be better than SAO.

Alright, great to hear then. :)

Now that I'm home, I see it already has a decent amount of translated chapters out. I should be able to at least start it tonight and give some opinions on the first few chapters.

Just started this. I've only finished chapter 3 right now, but I'll have to say that I'm really enjoying it! I will admit that I think that pacing is a bit too fast, and that most of what has been done in 3 chapters could easily have been ~20 chapters or so. Even so, I look forward to see what else this manhua has to offer.

Just started this. I've only finished chapter 3 right now, but I'll have to say that I'm really enjoying it! I will admit that I think that pacing is a bit too fast, and that most of what has been done in 3 chapters could easily have been ~20 chapters or so. Even so, I look forward to see what else this manhua has to offer.

It's good to know you're enjoying the manga. :D