Anyone know what I’m talking about?

FinderKeeper

So I remember seeing a coloured manga or a anime it was like sweetness and lighting but it was the child who died and the mother was so saddened that she hallucinate that her daughter is still alive and kept bring her body everywhere and there was a dinner scene where the father is scare and stress while look at the daughter but the mother thought that he was cheating on her then the last part was her bring the daughter outside and I think a old women ask if the daughter ok then the mother said is is fine and  looked down at the daughter and the screen see the rotting corpse of the daughter hanging by the mother arm decaying and the mother scream and cry as she finally saw her daughter true body. It was mess up I saw it a couple of years ago and I don’t know what the name of it so does anyone know what the name or what it is 

Pretty sure there’s a similar scene in Chaos Head

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4975/ChäoS_HEAd

the story revolves around a device that’s able to hijack people’s perceptions and project life like hallucinations into their minds. I seem to remember reading about a scene in it where a woman carries her baby’s corpse with her because she thinks it’s still alive

Some people suggested it for fans of Steins Gate, but after reading up on it, it sounded too dark for my tastes, so I never watched it. Not sure if it’s what you’re thinking of but sounds similar. 

Edited by Ohayotaku