Favourite Era in this life and Why!

Deeath

What is YOUR favourite time era? 
I grew up in the 2000's, although, I have to say my favourite Era would have to be 80's-90's. 

Mostly because that's when fashion was at its peak! Don't get me wrong, I love the disco 70's, the hippie 60's, but, I love the almost casual feeling of the 80's-90's. PLUS, Nu Metal was being introduced in the mid-late 90's, along with the band Deftones, being the first open alt rock band in the early-mid 90's. I'll just say, metal was becoming more popular in the 80's-90's, mostly Black metal! TNBM as well! Thanks Mayhem, Burzum, and Morbid! 

• Like 1

I'd go for the 70's and 80's.  I'd left school and had a job it was the era of flared trousers and jackets with aircraft carrier width lapels and wide ties. By 1981 I had a car and a CB radio, the lives of my friends and I revolved around our cars and our radios, we drove in convoy to places and staged photo-shoots of our cars which were all kitted out with front spoilers, extra lights and other (often pointless) extras both inside and outside. Good (crazy) Fun was had by all.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

12 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I'd go for the 70's and 80's.  I'd left school and had a job it was the era of flared trousers and jackets with aircraft carrier width lapels and wide ties. By 1981 I had a car and a CB radio, the lives of my friends and I revolved around our cars and our radios, we drove in convoy to places and staged photo-shoots of our cars which were all kitted out with front spoilers, extra lights and other (often pointless) extras both inside and outside. Good (crazy) Fun was had by all.

I absolutely love hearing stories from people who grew up in the 'older' generations! It's quite nostalgic, even though I haven't lived during that era, but, I can almost dream as if I did! It's like a story that I can replay in my mind, and believe that I was there...

• Like 1

Having grew up in the 90's I'll always love how the times I grew up in were, even though school was hell. Seems like it always is though. Favorite era though... probably these days. There's games coming out for Switch that I never thought I'd be able to play, like Bayonetta 2 which was originally released for the Wii U which I didn't have. I plan on getting it at some point, but things like that, and the advent of Dragon Ball Super make recent times my favorite era.

• Like 1