Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]Magi-the-labyrinth-of-Magic-crew-anime-38580695-1126-1427.thumb.jpg.149bee87e4ec19f6aa39d7e59da14995.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life. His best friend is a flute with a Djinn in it named Ugo. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings, and he was born to choose kings who will follow the righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate.

A brilliant anime with an amazing story , some very touching and emotional moments and great action.

I personally love the Magi series and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a great story , magic or just great action and fights.

I've been meaning to watch this. Downloading it right now. I'll probably have time to watch this on Friday, since I have off that day.

It's brilliant, you should also get the second season while you're at it because you will want to watch it once you're done with the first.

The second season is even better xD and the fights are that much more awesome.

Though don't get the adventures of Sinbad season because it's not done yet and the release dates on episodes are so far between I have most of the ones that are out but haven't watched them yet as I am waiting for it to finish ... whenever it does.

Edited by Guest
  • Useful 1

It's brilliant, you should also get the second season while you're at it because you will want to watch it once you're done with the first.

The second season is even better xD and the fights are that much more awesome.

Though don't get the adventures of Sinbad season because it's not done yet and the release dates on episodes are so far between I have most of the ones that are out but haven't watched them yet as I am waiting for it to finish ... whenever it does.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. :) Can't guarantee I'll be able to watch both seasons this weekend, but I'll definitely try to finish the first.

Alright, three episodes in and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! All three of the main character are pretty well made so far as well. I was a bit surprised how fast they cleared the first dungeon though. Even so, look forward to seeing what comes next. :)

• Like 1

Just finished today. It was a pretty good show. My favorite character goes to Morgiana; I like everything about her character. I would say though, that I was a tad disappointed on the lack of travel in the middle arc that lasted for a while. I am rather looking forward to continuing with the second season though, hope it's even better than the first! :)

• Geano locked this topic