Is it possible and how to refine a search on MAL?

Bulletje76

Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone can help me.

Is it possible on My Anime list to make a detailed search? And how? I want a search on all the anime post 2015 within the action/magic category with a ranking higher than 7 (out of 10)

Someone from MAL helped me. Perhaps this is useful for other people here:

Unfortunately, there is no "magic" tag on MAL (maybe you can try adding fantasy from advanced search, to make it closer to magic category). Copy all the link below for your search: (i made the link for post 2015 action tag with 7+ score)

https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?cat=0&q=&type=0&score=7&status=0&p=0&r=0&sm=1&sd=1&sy=2015&em=0&ed=0&ey=0&c[0]=a&c[1]=b&c[2]=c&c[3]=f&genre[0]=1&o=3&w=1  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, I totally understand your quest for specific anime! On MyAnimeList, you can indeed make detailed searches. To filter all anime post-2015 within the action/magic category with a ranking higher than 7, here's what you can do:

• Go to the 'Anime' section on MyAnimeList.
  • Click on the 'Advanced Search' option.
  • Under 'Anime Search', select the 'Genre' as 'Action' and 'Magic'.
  • In the 'Score' section, choose 'Greater Than' and input '7'.
  • Use the 'Aired' section to specify the time frame, setting it to '2015' and onwards.
  • This should help you find anime that match your criteria. Hope you discover some fantastic series!