Hidden Gem (possibly)

hupppriksssss

this is a tricky one.

This is a Anime from late 80s/early 90s

Genre: mecha/psycological/comedy?

Problem: i dont remember anything.. or something but not much. (my brain exploded on vacation in 2018). Greece, ty for asking. after that my "processor" had a melt down.

Im gonna give u the info i remember and i rly hope someone can help me so i can finish this one. :)

1. a girl moves/or vaction to and island were her grandparents apparently lives.

2. she got friends there that she knows from earlier, like its a summer place or whatever.

3. she hear a voice (female) from the ocean, she dives and get something? (blurry)

4. she get this "artifact" of some sort that hoovers around her or with her (protective) (grey)

5. she meet (i think) another human who got the same "ability" (dont remember)

6. her mom is some sort of a secret agent for the state or some secret thing.

7. her dad is a fighter pilot as i remember it. and its her mothers fault.

8. her dad dies or get blown up by this wierd creature that flyes with scary eyes, looks human but its clearly not a human.

9. the last thing i remmeber is.. this girl get to know a human (male) that has a storage house or something and within the storage he has this human/angel creature pinned to the wall.

10. i have no clue what so ever. ty so much if someone finds this wierd anime.

@hupppriksssss

I think this is what you’re looking for (Shadow Star)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/838/Narutaru__Mukuro_Naru_Hoshi_Tama_Taru_Ko

I didn’t watch the anime but do remember reading part of the manga back in the day.

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 3 weeks later...