Yuuki_Radosian Posted December 13, 2015 Share Posted December 13, 2015 (edited) [FLOAT_RIGHT] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] A few weeks after the Winter Cup, the five players of the Generation of Miracles as well as Kuroko have settled back into everyday life. Kuroko recieves and accepts an invitation to gather once again and play another game. However this clashes with his birthday party that the Seirin High team have been planning! Airing December 25th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9WOHL4N0e4 I am really looking forward to some new KNB , I hope that we will get to watch Extra Game some time within the next year. Edited December 13, 2015 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evil Bunny of Doom Posted December 13, 2015 Share Posted December 13, 2015 OwO WHY WASN'T I INFORMED ABOUT THIS!!!! MORE HYPE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts