Rewrite

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]rewrite.jpg.0f65e1b968d8cf4de57b476d4af00607.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Equipped with the superhuman ability to permanently rewrite any part of his body to multiply his strength or speed, Kotarou is naturally drawn to the supernatural. One special meeting with the lone member and president of the Occult Research Club, the "Witch" Akane Senri, leads to Kotarou reviving the Occult Club by recruiting Kotori and three other members: the clumsy transfer student Chihaya, the strict class representative Lucia, and the unassuming Shizuru. As Kotarou unveils hidden secrets of each member of the Occult Club through their shared adventures, he will inevitably encounter a fate that only he might be able to rewrite.

I read and absolutely LOVED the visual novel for Rewrite! From what I've read, the anime is supposed to branch off of the VN and enter an original path for the sixth girl. (one of my favorite girls in the VN)

The first episode is supposed to be 1 hour long!

Episode 1 of Rewrite was AMAZING! They kept some elements of the Visual Novel but they have already branched out into some really nice things. I was really thrilled to see Kagari, Gil and Pani and the Familiars show up in the school when Kotarou was looking for "the witch." (they don't show up until later in the VN. (not counting the Kagari scenes in Kotarou's room. Those are in the VN) I'm really looking forward to seeing how much other stuff they change!

Overall, I'm extremely pleased by what I've watched so far!

• Geano locked this topic