Chat with a Dragon

8c8971488bf994ea7f795efe9449677c--dragon-art-space-dragon.jpg.d146b23b5ea6a0ebc02f43a7847bf627.jpg

I saw this Member's Spotlight thread and thought, "why not?" so let's get down to it then. You may ask me anything you wish, of course I have the right to not answer if it goes a little personal, but otherwise go for it! I may not be a particuarly rare breed but from my experience, seems so: I am a gay male Yaoi fan, so if that comes up, note that I won't be offended by any questions of that nature. And the only reason I bring it up is because in one of the last Yaoi groups I was a part of, I was....bombarded with questions, and honestly lol, me and my husband had blast answering them.

Otherwise, go nuts guys, give me something to do, and relax with. I look forward to your questions, ask the mighty Dragon!

Edited by Guest

Ooooooooohhhhhh :o

A dragon won't eat a potato right?

For my formal question, Idk if you'll like o answer this but, How did you come out? Like you woke up one day and you're into men or you're into men from the beginning? I hope this isn't too personal :D

• 2 weeks later...

I do not eat humans, though the blood can be quite tasty when given willingly. And I do like potatoes, they are delicious. xD

As for when or how did I come out? Well, I hate to sound like 'one of those people' but I sort of new from a very early age. I went through my time when I thought I was going to be forced to like girls and for a while it was like a burden I was supposed to carry, but after a while I couldn't do it, and I knew I couldn't.

I did though keep very quiet about my sexuality for many years. I am originally from the South so you can see my plight there. I mean, I came from a place where a lot of people would still want to hang you or drag you behind a truck down a dirt road if you were gay.

As I got older, and went to college, I found it easier to be more of myself as people were more accepting, though I did go through a few rough encounters. I ended up moving out of the south eventually and I met my husband. He's originally from Nevada, and then we moved to Portland, OR. Which is a lot more accepting. We even attended Pride this year! So, it was always a rough and confusing and even dangerous road, but I survived, and if anyone, anyone is struggling with who they are, their sexuality, do not fret.

Come to me, or find support groups or whatever you can, we are out here, you are not alone. Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Asexual, Pansexual, Demisexual---the list goes on, whatever you are, if it makes you happy, then I support you 110%. I was mocked, threatened, out-casted, you name it... and for a very long time I was alone going through all of this. I'm not afraid to admit I was very suicidal in high school. But I stuck to my guns and refused to go out like that. People were going to hear me shout about how proud of myself and my choices I was. Screw the rest. It takes a courage many don't understand, and certainly a level of self-acceptance that is basically impossible to just pull out of thin air. A degree of self-love and confidence is needed. And we are all here for you.

Even today me and my husband still run into people who disagree with our lifestyle and choices, but they can all go suck a rail-road spike because no matter what comes our way we can defeat it. I would go through all the wars of the world and the fires of hell for this man, and no one, no one will take him from me. I will fight to the last breath, the last drop of blood, the last iota of energy I can muster. I'l break bone, I will strain muscle and fiber, I will take my heart to the edge of bursting for this man. Anyone who stands in my way will face a Dragon's wrath. That I can guarantee.

Anything else? : 3

Edited by Guest

Ducks can be pretty vicious on their own, and while horses are dangerous, it's mostly because of their size. So I'll go with 100 duck sized horses, because that could easily be taken care of with a pit trap. Indiana Jones style. Spikes at the bottom. Or just take a flamethrower to the group, or kick them really hard, you know, that's if you wanted to kill them. I like horses AND ducks, so I'd have to say if we aren't killing them I'd just corral them and keep them as pets. : 3 And I'd create my own circus show out of it!

• 2 months later...

Oh wow, it has taken me forever to see this. Apologies. Personally, I can't quite answer that. There are so many, and it has been so long since I've seen the series, I am sort of refreshing myself on it. So as I said, I'm afraid I can't quite answer that one honestly.

Me and my husband both have jobs, demanding ones at that, so we don't always get to sit down and just enjoy something. Usually we are both so exhausted. Not to mention the last time I was able to watch a good chunk of Detective Conan was when it was still being played on Adult Swim!!

• 4 months later...