[Shōujo] Sukitte Ii Nayo ( Say"I love you")

katyC

Likeable characters in the manga "Sukitte Ii Nayo" ? check the boxes !  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Likeable characters in the manga "Sukitte Ii Nayo" ? check the boxes !

• Mei Tachibana
    • Yamato Kurosawa
    • Asami Oikawa
    • Kenji Nakanishi
    • Aiko Mutō
    • Megumi Kitagawa
    • Kai Takemura
    • Rin Aoi
    • Ren Aoi

TITLE: Sukitte Ii Na Yo (Literally: Say “I love you”)

AUTHOR/ILLUSTRATOR: Kanae Hazuki

ouchthis-excited2Sukitte Ii Nayo is my favorite shoujo manga serie! When I first read the sypnosis in wiki, I thought it was just some typical shoujo "cinderrella" story, but seeing the manga has such beautiful artwork, I decided to gave it a try. and wow! It became my favorite manga! This manga has gone off to a great start. Likeable characters, beautiful art and very well explained background stories of characters. Which are not all shiny and happy. More like they are troubled. Bullying and humiliation, depression, complexes, inability to do what's right and going with the flow because that's easier than really fighting for something you believe in.

Mei is one of my favorite manga/anime characters so far. Just when you think you got her figured out, she does something unpredictable (note: PUSH). And she isn’t just the typical shy low self-esteem girl, she actually really good at lots of stuffs and the bowling scene was super ass-kicking. Just as when I thought that Yamato was your typical unemotional playboy, he reveals his true feelings and his kindness for everyone.

onion-cup

Welcome to discuss about chapters, characters and all about Sukitte Ii Nayo !

59e216fa247c9_imagesqtbnANd9GcQQ9ePkVHp2nxLKuQdbJTmChNhJzzu47LXQOJIx0RwveHk6yIFE.jpg.6b9d5fc3c48a655204f819e90dced776.jpg

59e216fa2322a_2F2F4_bp.blogspot.com2F-72fVZ9U6LBY2FUVmYi15FFtI2FAAAAAAAAAMo2Frp0KuhhxiOY2Fs16002Fcover.jpg.a4ab4f4ed53a32fe9ee3fb986118f5d7.jpg

Have you watched the anime version?

onion-cupYeah,I watched the anime version but it's quite dissapointing, they skipped over so many event (including some important ones) yet it feel so slow paced.onion-wall

I like the manga more than the anime because I love Kanae Hazuki's beautiful artworks, everypage of it is an enjoyment to the eye.onion-run

onion-cupYeah,I watched the anime version but it's quite dissapointing, they skipped over so many event (including some important ones) yet it feel so slow paced.onion-wall

I like the manga more than the anime because I love Kanae Hazuki's beautiful artworks, everypage of it is an enjoyment to the eye.onion-run

Why do you think they would have cut so much out of the anime version? I do agree that the anime version was slow paced :(

Why do you think they would have cut so much out of the anime version? I do agree that the anime version was slow paced :(

They cutted a lot of events, for example, the bracelets that Mei and Yamato have was from a beach vacation where Mei,Yamato and their friends went, and there was a super romance scene too~~