[Shonen] Bakuman

katyC

Title: Bakuman

Author:Tsugumi Ohba

Aww, just finish chapter 21 of the manga and I loved it, and it's the manga by Tsugumi Ohba, the author of Death Note! I recognized his art style immediately from the manga panels and I was so excited!

Bakuman really bring back my spirit for manga drawing !

Bakuman_Vol_1_Cover.jpg.edea862d56c6d769d20325ebedc4a216.jpg

Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high student, forgets his notebook in class. His classmate, Akito Takagi, notes Mashiro's drawings in it and asks him to become a manga artist to his stories. Mashiro declines, citing his late manga artist uncle, who died from overworking. Takagi incites Mashiro to meet with Miho Azuki, Mashiro's crush, and tells her the two plan to become manga artists. In response, Azuki reveals her plans to be a voice actress. Mashiro proposes to her and they should both marry when they both acheived their dreams. The two started to create their manga, under the pen name Muto Ashirogi, in hopes of getting serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump.

• 1 year later...

omg yes i have been out of manga for a while this was the last series i started befor school took over my life xD i loved the amount i did read and im picking it up again soon for sure