January 2018 is getting crowded

RepentantSky

Which January 2018 game are you most excited for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. January 2018, pick your favorite game

• Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
    • Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Story
    • Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
    • Dragon Ball FighterZ
    • Monster Hunter World

There is a lot happening in January 2018. RPG's, fighters, action adventure titles, and more are all coming. This seems to me like the most stacked month of the start of a year in a really long time. Problem is, who's going to have the time and the money to play all those games? Much as I would love to play pretty much all of the major titles, that's looking at 300 dollars base rpice for everything, seems like a lot. What games are you excited for in January? Let me know if I leave any out. 

• Useful 1

Are these Switch games? It would make sense since the Switch just came out this past year... but if they're not, I guess I'd have no idea why personally xD

Unfortunately I don't know much about any of these games, but I'm kind of interested in sticking my nose in the Monster Hunter franchise one of these days :3

• Optimistic 1

2 hours ago, CheesyTrees said:

Are these Switch games? It would make sense since the Switch just came out this past year... but if they're not, I guess I'd have no idea why personally xD

Unfortunately I don't know much about any of these games, but I'm kind of interested in sticking my nose in the Monster Hunter franchise one of these days :3

Most of these games are for PlayStation 4  but DBFZ is also on Xbox One and PC. I'm pretty sure some 3DS and Switch games are also supposed to come out in January, but I couldn't confirm anything so I didn't add them.