Viper101

Help!!!! Looking for new anime to watch

Question

I'd like your help guys . i'm lokking now for an anime after i saw a lot and i"m lokking for some new stuff to watch but i can't fine none 

HELP a brother out 

PS: first post 

PSS: first day 

3 answers to this question

Hi welcome to AF, what genres do you enjoy?

Examples of previous anime titles you enjoyed would be helpful.

• Like 1

nothing really specific .i watch everything except :

_if it's all about romance 

-and vampire anime

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ximada
      Hello!! My name is Ximada and I started up a discord server for the purpose of being able to meet new people who share similar interests and hobbies! We have art, memes, nsfw, gaming, and more! I hope to see you there and, if you can't join, a bump would always be appreciated. Thank you!!
      -
      Invite:
      https://discord.gg/U3ymBVF
    • By Trhhhiskers
      My family is more accepting then they would be if it weren't for my oldest brother getting me into DBZ at such a young age. My dad was also stationed in Korea looooong ago (like the late 80s I think) and read manga while there, but outside of my household its almost completely taboo.  I avoid talking about anime while visiting grandparents and others. I am the only otaku in my family and I am OK with that. 
    • By Trhhhiskers
      My favorite anime is Fruits Basket. I can always pick it up and watch it. Especially during winter and spring. 
    • By Trhhhiskers
      I grew up watching DBZ with my oldest brother and since then have grown the amount of anime I have watched. Also, my favorite anime is Fruits Basket. 
    • By Otaksu
      What makes a good anime?