Viper101

Help!!!! Looking for new anime to watch

Question

I'd like your help guys . i'm lokking now for an anime after i saw a lot and i"m lokking for some new stuff to watch but i can't fine none 

HELP a brother out 

PS: first post 

PSS: first day 

4 answers to this question

I think you should watch "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?" it's really underrated but it's an amazing anime

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By seemore_bhutts
      I'm thinking about rewatching a few of my favorite shows, and I would like to see how common it is for people to rewatch. 
    • By seemore_bhutts
      IMO, Re:Zero has a really strong soundtrack, but that might be me and my obsession with Myth&Roid. 
    • By Ziegengott
      Im looking for the name of an anime. 
      The anime was about a guy who did not went to school because his best friend(girl) killed herself, also he is one of the seven cant remember rlly what

thx for your help
    • By FriendlyP
      Hey guys, this is my first post. As the title states, i always have this problem: whenever I see a beautiful female character die or lose her beauty in an anime/manga, i get depressed. Therefore, i want to know if anyone has experienced this and if so, how did you overcome it.
      idk why but hurts to see it, I keep telling myself, "its not real, its just an anime/manga" or "she is human, she will get old and lose her beauty eventually" , but its not working for me. Having this problem made me unable to continue an anime series, to name a few; overlord, blood C and Sekirei. This does not apply to only female leads/MCs but also side characters.
      I hate to admit that i feel like a white knight but i dont think that can apply to me since im a girl? (maybe it does now that i think about it) I am an open lesbian, so this maybe one of the reasons why i cannot stand it. 
      Anyways i just want to express my feelings and to know if anyone has any tips on overcoming this problem because i do not want to keep dropping animes/mangas due to this...
      Edit: On a side note, when i see an ugly female character die, i literally do not care for some reason lol
      Thanks, FriendlyP.
    • By Derwyn Sharp
      Hey, everyone, like many of you, I just started and would love to get some fresh titles to animes and add to my vast favorites.  I like nearly any type of anime genre but prefer reverse harems with strong female leads such as Yona of the Dawn, Snow White with the Red Hair, Twelve Kingdoms, and Ouran Host Club.  Females that doesn't have to physically stand out - if you get my drift - all the while strong personality wise.  I have seen Dance with the Devils, Amnesia,  and titles similar to those and didn't like them.  Anyway, thanks for the help!
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!