Any Slayerettes here?

SAO LILDOOP

So I have just recently started watching the Buffy the vampire slayer TV show; I have been a Buffy fan for a while now as I started off reading some of the comics. After I read a few comics I decided I was really into it and started watching the show. I have watched 6 episodes as of yet and am really loving it; So since I am such a fan I was wondering if there were any others here?

Anyway, if there are please feel free to post on this forum to talk about anything and everything Buffy related. :D 

Image result for buffy the vampire slayer

I grew up watching this show sometimes before school or after when it was on television. I really enjoyed it and the story line plus seen the old one in the 80's or 90's when it was out. I really liked Spike for the longest time, though every character was unique and I adored them all so not sure for favorite favorite person I liked from the show. I heard somewhere or maybe It was just a rumor there bring it back on Television? I could be wrong but it's what I heard. I'm also not sure if I ever finished the whole series of it, since it's been a long time ago. But I seen most all of it and be willing to re watch it if I can find it online or somewhere to rent. Which where I live I highly doubt. *sighs*

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

53 minutes ago, SleepyLeoulf said:

I grew up watching this show sometimes before school or after when it was on television. I really enjoyed it and the story line plus seen the old one in the 80's or 90's when it was out. I really liked Spike for the longest time, though every character was unique and I adored them all so not sure for favorite favorite person I liked from the show. I heard somewhere or maybe It was just a rumor there bring it back on Television? I could be wrong but it's what I heard. I'm also not sure if I ever finished the whole series of it, since it's been a long time ago. But I seen most all of it and be willing to re watch it if I can find it online or somewhere to rent. Which where I live I highly doubt. *sighs*

Its on Netflix, that is where I have been watching it. If you have Netflix you can watch the entire series, all 7 seasons. :)