New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Harisu-chan

lucky star This exists? :-: Lucky Star ~Ryouou Gakuen Outousai~

Hello fellow Otaku! Today I am excited because I have found an old PSP ROM online and a PSP emulator to play this game! I know it's ~technically~ illegal, but I'd rather not but a working PS2 and a $60 game that I can't entirely read (I need to learn more than Hiragana) when I could play it and record it now. I will probably but the actual game for my collection someday anyway, so I don't mind as much. That being said, I am going to start playing it after this post! Make sure to PM me if you want a review from a fellow forum-er!

:3

18002.jpg

This one looks like the PSP ported from PS2 of the same game.

Yeah. The ROMS don't work with their respective emulators... I'll just have to order a Japanese PS2.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XII360
      cant have tags without one thats totally unrelated one

so yea, i tend to play anime-gacha games on my phone most of the time (if not all time), and i was wondering, how many of the AF community (which is you guy's you ;o) play such games ?, it can be anything aslong as its gacha-anime-ish, (e.g alchemist code, fate GO,Fire emblem heroes,dragon ball, bleach, super monster..etc etc)
      if you do play such gacha's, what is your favorite character (or waifu material for you) in such games ?!
      post it below and lets have a discussion~!
      and also, if you dont play gacha game's, what are your thought's on gacha game's ?, do you think its kind of like gambling in a certain way (e.g kind of like loot box in a way?) what are your thought's on people whom play such game's !?

incidentally i play the first 3 example's i gave, mostly FGO/alchemist code now a day's, but i also play FEH/log on it daily, but i cant seem to find the time to play it, what not with the event's on both alchemist and fgo going on atm!
      (spoilered due to image being too big and taking space on thread, contains FGO/FEH/alchemist code content, and ill say it now, contains 3 big pictures for each game!)

• By XII360
      so ya, how fast can you type in a minute? ill post the site i used for this game as its the one i usually use to see how fast i can type
      https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
      rules are pretty simple; type as much sentence as you can in one minute
      and then post your results as direct image for everyone to see ;o
      or just say what you got, ill start : D

also heres translation for non-nerds?
      keystrokes : 533 - wrong letters: 7 - total: 540 keystrokes

• By EnviousEnvy
      What game(s) are you currently playing, what system and what are you currently doing in said game(s) (whether it be a main mission/side mission, looking for something, goofing around, etc.)?
      Example:
      Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
      I just started this game late last night and haven't done much as of yet. Was trying to locate all of the missing members of a fire crew but was only lucky enough to find one so as of right now I pretty much gave up on that side mission. So now I'm working on a main mission which is to find where Scarecrow is producing his "new" toxin. 
      Far cry 5 (PS4)
      Sadly I haven't done anything much lately in this game despite playing it off and on. I kind of lost interest in the game right now (whoops).
    • By flamer180
      There is a whole bunch of listed cultures out there and different cool things about each one! 
      - Japanese
      - Indian 
      - British 
      - American
      - Korean 
      - Russian
      The only thing I can say for Russian is,: UHHHHHHHHH!

I Personally like Japanese Culture alot!
    • By EnviousEnvy
      I get it that it has some soft yaoi moments (very little) but seriously it's not even close to being an actual yaoi anime or manga. People see the very short and few intimate moments and scream "yaoi"! and that's all they get from it. All fighters develop a close relationship with their sacrifices; I mean they kind of have to have a bond otherwise they can't be partners. However it isn't love nor lust. 
      It's not even softcore yaoi. The manga artist even stated that both the anime series and manga weren't and it wasn't her intention to make people think that it was. 

I'm sorry but this has been bugging me for years...
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!