Hey, so I guess I'm just going to do all thirty of these at once because I'm bad with consistency and if I commit to something I often will not do it every day like I had planned. Please feel free to post your own thoughts below after reading my thoughts on the girls and the game. Let's begin.
1. My favorite character is Yuri because her hair is how I'd like it, our personalities are similar in many ways, and other reasons, I'm sure.
2. My least favorite character is Natsuki, even though she is growing on me. She just isn't that interesting, as I'm not a huge tsundere fan.
3. I don't know the names, but probably the song that plays when you're at your house with Yuri. It has a nice, peaceful sound.
4. This is hard... Maybe the poem creation screen? I like them all, I can not decide.
5. Probably Monika, as she is the one who could delete me instantly.
6. Yuri. Konata Izumi and Yuri are like the two halves of my personality, and Yuri is my introspective bookworm-ish side. I have OCD and I get obsessive over small things like she gets obsessive over you and knives. I too like knives. The difference is that I am not as into self-injury and knives as she is... But she would make an amazing partner... Why would I think that when she would kill all of my friends
7. Probably Sayori, as I have shorter hair.
8. Yes! I named myself Harris, what I am called in real life.
9. About a 3 for me, who is unphased by death and gore. Wait... Sayori's suicide was so sad because I loved her personality so much I flinch at the words 'die' or 'suicide' when spoken... Okay, maybe a 6 or 7, actually...
10. Sayori! She was so sweet... I knew it was coming, but when I replay it I avert my eyes and if I accidentally watch I get cold... I swear I am not weak when it comes to death, I just got really attached to her early on. In real life I would take the Sayori route because she was my childhood friend and I am highly empathetic.
11. I just said them... Amazing personality, so sad what happened to her, funny yet interesting poetry.
12. Cute, aggressive, I'm sorry for her father abusing her.
13. Yuri is the best. While most people were horrified at her death (don't judge me), I found it pretty cool and even attractive... She is by far the coolest character and a great waifu. Having someone obsessed with self-harm might be dangerous, but her amazing imagery is astounding. It took me a while to fully understand the imagery in her 'raccoon' poem... She knows that if she cuts herself it will become a habit, but she does anyway...
14. She is cute and energetic, and her (in my mind) sounds study, attractive, and mature. A great friend and possibly waifu for people who don't mind staring into her eyes in a clubroom floating through space eternally... If you're into that kind of thing...
15. Sayori's 'Get out of my head' poem, because I thought at first that she was telling Monika to stop manipulating and changing her, and she was aware that Monika was controlling her gamefile. When I later discovered that it was referring to the player, I still thought (and think today) that it at least somewhat referred to Monika's control, making her a determined and interesting character. I also thought that screaming, "Get out of my head," was what drove her into a panic attack and made her commit suicide, at least partially, as well as the player.
16. Yes! I write quite frequently, and my style is somewhat in between Yuri's and Sayori's: it uses imagery and complex concepts, but in a short and somewhat humorous way.
17. I totally would! I would read it with Yuri in the club room, but finish it without her. I read faster and am less distracted when I am alone.
18. I read books everyday and own more books than the reader has probably owned shirts and pants combined.
19. No, but I would if we had one... And I wasn't already in all the clubs I can be in High School...
20. Yuri. Most people think I look like a boy, so it would be a little awkward, but it would be awesome.
21. Probably... Um... Well, the smart choice would be Yuri, but I feel like I understand her, so she would be okay. Maybe Monika? She has a chilling and all-knowing vibe...
22. None, really. Wait, maybe Natsuki gender-swapped would be cute! He would be the cutest and no one could have him but me... Wait... How can I think that if I don't like her very much as a girl? I guess I think differently of people based on their gender? That's unusual. Maybe I'm just thinking of the shorter hair and masculine personality.
23. Uh... Yuri? I call my black-with-white-stomach-fur cat Yuri (as well as many other nicknames) so her.
24. In real life, Sayori, because it's fair... But Yuri... It would be very hard to decide. Knowing it was all a game, Yuri.
25. Yuri, because of the imagery and expressive words.
26. They are a great game developer/dev team and they should make more games!
27. No, but I would RP Yuri or Monika.
28. This is a though one... Not romantically towards a person, but for a friend and their personality, yes. Has someone experienced unrequited love for me? I think so, but it wasn't Yandere, thankfully... I feel bad for them...
29. It was great! That's really all...
30. This is a though question to answer because there is not one thing that made me like it. The anime style, the girls, Yuri, the yandere, Monika, the horror, the Game Theory episodes, and the cute color palette.
Thank you all for reading this list. I hope you'll all add your own answers in replies and have fun with the 6-7 hours of nighttime left to enjoy (lol)! Have a great day/evening!