Citrus - Episodic Discussion

Mars Terra

C.png.8d7b54cc633a8818732a7529ccc628e9.png

Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother's remarriage a bit differently; she didn't know it'd be an ultra-strict and conservative girls' school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei—who turns out to be her new stepsister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.

(Source: Yuri Project)

Discuss individual episodes of this anime here, first impressions should be posted here. You must mark the content of each post with a spoiler tag, and episode label; this is because different people watch different releases, and might not be at the same point that you are.
To use a spoiler tag, type [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] and enter the text you want to write inside, be sure to erase the *s as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 4:

Ctrs2.png.511b2b463462de6366f7ea8a1bd92913.png

You know I'm starting to get the feeling that these two are actually the one true pairing, just a little, but considering that Mei is Yuzu's first love it would only make sense for her to keep on pursuing her through until the end. But then Himeko intervenes. She says that she's been watching over Mei since the day the two first met and yet it would appear that if anything she was the one who was being protected by Mei. She doesn't really seem to understand Mei's feelings and tries to get in the way of hers and Yuzu's relationship so it would be easy to label her as a bad person.

Ctrs4.png.9ca78b02a0ba95aa2c08bfff937f3f15.png

But when this happened, I couldn't help but sympathize with her. So I I'm a bit conflicted about the whole ordeal. VV