Miira no Kaikata - Episodic Discussion

Mars Terra

MnK.png.6a8be809ab61947ae40d7dec70e8cc34.png

When high school student Sora Kashiwagi finds himself staring down a mysterious oversized package sent to him by his self-proclaimed "adventurer" father, the last thing he expects is for it to be opened from the inside... by a little mummy so small it can fit in the palm of his hand!

(Source: Crunchyroll)

Discuss individual episodes of this anime here, first impressions should be posted here. You must mark the content of each post with a spoiler tag, and episode label; this is because different people watch different releases, and might not be at the same point that you are.
To use a spoiler tag, type [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] and enter the text you want to write inside, be sure to erase the *s as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 4:

MnK01.png.cb63057e354e5dc407dc6da580bf819f.png

So this isn't your first time seeing a oni--do you encounter them quite often?

Do you suppose when he does see one his reaction is just "*sigh* not this @#$% again TT"?

MnK03.png.00c0decbe36d5311e27934ab6c57addc.png

By the way I love this girl's reaction, she's just kind of like "whatever" and the scene ends. ^^ Actually, I kind of feel I've missed a episode explaining important plot details because of half the stuff Tazuki talks about in this episode. :/