Lowkey dude tryna find people to talk to about anime

Ahriz

Hello! 

As the title suggests I'm just a guy trying to find people to talk to anime about. It's really hard since none of my friends really watch anime, which sucks a lot cause I actually like it a lot. 

I'm 17 years old, Ahriz is an alias for my real name but my profile picture is actually me! I've watched 200+ anime (I say that proudly in real life too) and stopped keeping track a while back. I love to play piano, build legos, play chess, go to the gym, and chill with friends.

I'm planning to go to Japan with some of my friends over summer but I need a lot of money for that since my parents don't want to pay for it. I used to work as a swim instructor but I moved so I can't work there anymore. I'm talking to a modeling agency right in hopes that I get signed (really hoping and very scared). If I don't I'm probably going to work fast food for the next few months till I have enough. 

My favorite anime include: Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Your Name, A Silent Voice, Noragami, No Game No Life, Kuroko No Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka, 91 Days, Tokyo Ghoul, Evangelion, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Seven Deadly Sins, Torasomething!!, DURARARARARARAR, a lot more I can't think of everything right now. 

Nice to meet you! 

I'm screwed if any of my friends find this. 

2 minutes ago, Optic said:

Hi @Ahriz, welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Nice to see another Evangelion fan here! What are your thoughts on the Rebuild movies compared to the TV series?

I loved the art style of the rebuild. Personally I think that the Rebuilds are better - the original will always have the nostalgia of being my first anime, but honestly the rebuild has a more coherent plot/ending, better art, and incredible music. The ending of 2.22 was awesome and I loved the soundtrack that went along with the theme of despair. Listen to it and let me know what you think.