Anime with hate to love relationship

NiaEmm

Question

Hey Guys! I want a recommendations! so i want to see a anime where they girl and guy dislike each other or hate each other. also where they bicker a lot and fight a lot but slowly falls in love. ^^

I want them to fall for each other slowly but not too much where they end up together at the very end. Shoujo etc is fine. highschool would be fine too.

I want the leads to be good looking and male lead to be tall and hot.

No hentai or ecchi please!

love comedy and romance genre.

I have seen 

Maid sama

Black prince and wolf girl

Lovely complex

Special A

Kamisama kiss

I prefer guy to fall first.

AND PLEASE 

No crybaby and annoying female lead. Kind of headstrong one.

THANKS ^^ 

1 answer to this question

His and Her Circumstances  -  this anime really sets the bar...Most of the anime is great.  I've heard that the manga continues on and is epic.  It's more of a rom-com, so expect some laughs.

Okami-san and Her Seven Companions -  I really wish the author would get around to continuing this one.  It's very special in that the characters are based off of fairy-tales (some more obvious than others).  I really urge you to watch it first and try to figure out who each character is supposed to be before you go looking up interpretations on Wikipedia or any anime forum.  I'll just say that it is a great anime and leave it at that.  This you'll probably end up loving and then you'll hate the author for dragging his or her feet in finishing it too.

The Familiar of Zero  -  I'm probably going to catch a lot of flack for this one....  Okay, be prepared for a female lead that keeps a whip in her back pocket hehe ^_^ And he deserves every...single....lashing....   It's a harem anime and the first season is great!  The subsequent seasons tend to see some of the side harem character's personalities degenerate into boobs, boobs, and outright attempted rape at times, but if you stick it out (and I actually did...the Japanese actress...it is Subbed only season two and onward....did an amazing job expressing Louise's anxiety through her voice alone in some scenes) I think you'll really enjoy it.  It is one of the few harem anime that has a lot of immature boob squeezing and whatnot that I was willing to tolerate for the sake of enjoying the storyline.  Him being whipped for his wanderings helped in that regard I imagine lol.