confessions of a IRL YANDERE. I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE?

iggy4ever

CONFESSIONS N STORY OF MY LIFE, FOR A YANDERE THAT ACTUALLY GOT NOTICED BY SENPAI IN THE END! <3<3<3 

Im sharing my story here, with hopes on getting any outside tips and reactions to help me cope with this... AND HOW TO GET SENPAIS ATTENTION OFC! Ande for the sake of my allready so disturbed mind, please tell me annyone that im not the only one who is a yandere as crazy as i, totally dedicaded to their senpai?!?..... 

To begin my story, for 5 years now, i have been madly in love and deddicaded to one and only senpai. 

It started of by meeting him at a summercamp during my early teens. I dont know why my attention was caugth on him, he wasnt really what any of the outher girls i knew would be attracted to, not a chance really!

I just know that i was, OMG i was! He had my affection in a matchbox and would be on my mind constantly from that verry day. But offcours i couldnt let him know annything about my feelings for him, and the camp ended after just a few days. And after that, the line was deaad between us, i mean what would i do in that situation? Start chatting with him, doe we acctually beacame freinds on FB during the camp???

NO WAY AHHHH.

e, cant act in the way a sane girl would act in a situation like this. Even doe i really, really wish i could. You know, cause giving up your state of mind, hobbies, and everyting that used to define you. And replacing it all by an extreem obsession, UNCONDITIONAL love, and a mind, only set on your senpai. Is not easy at all,

But if i even would doubt on doing this, i wouldnt call myself a yandere. But in my case, doubting would not even be possible. Beacuse i didnt think during these changes, they just happend naturally. 

I started first started stalking my senpai on Facebook. On a daily basis, with scedueld check/ups during the day. The problem here was just that during the time laps between my inspections of his account, he could for example, update his status, and i wouldnt se it until my next inspection, which could be an hour away!!!!! I upgraded myself with a notis function which would set of an alarm on my phone every time he uppdated his profile or status in any way. I was very thankful for this when he in the middle of the night one time, updated his status in rage, beacause of an incident with his two bullies, who had just payed him a visit in his dorm room, throwing ice on him in bed! And also having those two tagged in that status. That status was obiously not up for more than a bit over one minute, before he remowed it in probardly fear of the consecuenses on hanging out his bullies.... But the consecuenses on even putting a hand on MY senpai!!!!! , Would make annything other seem like a fucking picknick. And 1 minute was more than enough for me to wake up like a bullet when i heard my alarm telling me that there was fresh senpai-news to be taken care off! And as soon as i opend my phone, I went mad. Screenshooting his status, and spending the rest of the night seeraching up adress, personal, and family information to his disgusting bullies.

Then I, and my only close freind, my partner in crime, spent the whole day, skipping class and insted starting the day with me holding a power point presentation for her, describing the nights incidents, our suspects, and my personal speculations of it all. Wee then sat down and brainstormed how to act, having my DARLING senpais voice as backround music. (...in fact his phones answering machine, which i had recoorded when i realised i couldent keep calling him sewral times a day just to hear it...) My freind had to constantly keep me down on doing something "stupid", like having them bouth slaughterd, instend we wrote down my intentional plan for them, where i wrote down my murdurus promises for them so hard an a peice of paper that it broke the pencil, and paper on the worst parts. My dear freind, and advisor was then helping me come to the concusion tha we should only threat them with these plans, and not acctually preforming them... so after posting them each a very nice and personal letter, where i think i might have mindfucked them with. Beacause shortly after, they started changing their looks, and intrests, and one of them even dropped out off school!

Sucess in other meanings!! As the years went by, i cotinued on gattering as much information about senpai, and not getting him of my mind! At one time i came a cross that his school, (ofc i also stalked his school...) had announced that they would have an open hous-day, where outsiders could get a closer look at their education and surrondings. (...students, and their dorms...) An oppurtunity i would take, no matter what! So beacause we didnt had a car of our own, so i made my dad borow a delivery-van from his work. And then manged to get my mom to drive the four hours to the end of our country where his school was placed. With me laying in the back all the way, doe this cars only passenger seat had been remowed. Finaly at his school i spent the whole afternoon and evening, sucsesfully finding him! And then sneaking arround and stalking him, unnoticed ofc. Throwing an water balloon on the girl that i later on thanks to this reasearch, could identify as his current gf!!!! (loosing it hereeeee,kkkkkk) Who also was inpossible to find any information about online. No photos, no adress, just a name. But thanks to this, i could put a face on her! But it wasnt really untill yesterday where i really kneew that the little skinny fucking brat i saw arround MY senpai, was his current girlfreind!!!!! MY SENPAI!!! MYYYYYYY SENPAI!!!!!! SHE WAS PLAYING THE PART I WAS SUPOSED TO HAVE, AND BEING NEXT TO MY SENPAI, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

SHE HAD MY SENPAI, my senpai... wich face was the wallpaper on my phone, ipad, computer, and also the wallpaper on my.. ...walls...

I also kept track not only this girl, which name i cant speek without wanting to threw upp, but also of all those around him, and wrighting down every single girl he was freind with on facebook in a little pink book. Where i also added their adress, realation to senpai, and marked them all with two different advanced color coded marking systems, in order to scale how big off a threath each girl occured for me, in form of getting senpais attention. And also, how much i personaly dissliked them.

This is only a small peice of happenings, in a jigsaw-puzzle of how i developed into what i use the term yandere to describe myself for today.

In fact, i was for very long looking for annything to describe my own behawior and personality with. Jet, my seerches gave no result, and i feelt completly alone in my madness, and in my obsessive 24/7 senpai-otakuness!

The one who intoduced me to the term yandere, was irronically, senpai. 

After over 4 years of stalking senpai. SENPAI sent ME, a love note on valentines day!!! Wherafter we started keeping up the contact, talking more and more every day on skype. Until he asked me to come to his town, and spend the weekend at his place. He lives a 3h train ride from my city. But that wasnt even a problem according to both off us. So friday evening came, and i arriwed on the platform. (still shaky after having several nerveaus-breakdowns on the train) Where he also picked me up, and giving me a big firm long hug! Whereafter I, made a little jump of the ground, and made a Tanya the evil-lagh until i had to bite my lip in order to keep myself together. 

Meting senpai, was actually forcing me to play the game of being an innocent little girl that dosent know annything about him. And not only pretending that i didnt know where he lived, but also pretending not to know the name of his freinds, family, hobbies etc.... Which includes not bursting out - Oh, you have got your kitchen renowated since google maps was outside last time! when i sees his home... And not asking if they enjoyed Barcelona some years ago during small talk... And pretending that i dont know, his parents, and pets names....

But i managed to behave myself. At least untill we got upstairs. We ended up sleeping with each other, long before it was time for bed. ´´GIGGLES´´

And a year have passed now sience then but we are keeping sterdy together jet! (hhhmph! like senpai would ever get away from mee!) I have told senpai about me. The first time, when my otaku-senpai first introduced me to anime. Mirai Nikki, was one of the first series we watched. And i was sitting in front of the screen. And with my mouth open, glancing with crazy eyes at Yuuno Gasai. Who i could se the simularities in, my own personality tye, that i was so good at hiding from senpai! 

And i looked at senpai nextby. And with cracked voice, telling him - I think that im just a bit the same... Just like her, umm, Yuuno Gasai... 

And senpai where like - NO! No way! Yuuno is a so called Yandere, and thats rather the opposite of you! You arent a yandere, and not like Yuuno at al. You are to sane, and sweet to be! 

And i just gav him a subtile smile and keeping quiet. - Thinking that, he isnt ready to know jet...

Instead i played along, realising that keeping my mouth shout for a little while, and staying as sweet and innocent as i possibly could seem. Would also gaining more information from his past, ...mhpff... her. And current female ...threats... 

And it paid off! Asking him with a straight face about the women before me, (in my means, during me!) after talling him about rather not houscleen situations that ive myself been in.... Made him tell me about his.... And my straight face, was now imposible to keep up... learning about such things will really, really turn me insane. Nomather of how har im trying to keep myself from it!

Its not under my controll. I start to have seizure-like ticks and moves i cant myself controll. And shakes constantly. I somtimes just laughs. constant, with a insane tanya type of laugh.

And after experincing several of these situations. Noticing my jealousy, my addiction of him.... Finding out about my "pink little book", and me telling him, that i had stalked him all along since we first met. Made him realise that his gf, is true yandere. And comes with everything, that the word means. 

He thinks that this is awsome. And cute. But i dont think that he realises that, this is not a game, thist isent a role im playing in order to be considred cute. This is something that ruined myself in my early teens. But i love him more than you can describe with the word love. I yander him. I will always do, and i will never even be able to stop. But as long as just stay with my senpai, it will al be fine!!! <3<3<3 

Sooooo,

- have anyone else ever experienced any situation with yandere personality in reality? Tell me!

- Is there maybe even annother yandere girl in here!??? Share your story with me plssssss!!!

PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO GET REVENGE ON THE GIRL WHO EATS UP MY BRAIN AT NIGHT, SENPAIS X-GF!

• Skeptical 1

@iggy4ever I have n-e-v-e-r heard of a story like this before, but I'll take it to be true for the sake of commenting. I haven't met any yandere in my life so far, and I don't know any specific ways you could get revenge on someone like that, although you should not do anything unless she purposely comes and attempts to ruin your relationship.

You're lucky that he accepted you as a yandere, I know way too many people that although they like anime, they'd run away from any yandere in sight. Being claimed in such way by a girl sounds scary to me ;-; ... But well, if at least I liked back the girl, then having a yandere after me wouldn't be that bad.