What are your #OldbutGold animes in your list?

AkiAtashi

Question

I just joined and I am here for a while but suddenly this question popped-up in my mind... Well, please take care of me from now on.

There are many anime fans who are always updated (like me) in some new anime series or manga series. Some are really devoted (like me, again) and memorized the dates when the next episode will air. New animes really are 'kawaii'  and 'sugoi' and some came with English subs and better graphics. Though, there are animes from the 1980s, 90s, and early 2000s  that are really famous (or not) at their time and has a really good plot. Not all fans do this but I sometimes surf the net to find #oldbutgold anime that maybe my parents watched in their childhood or I watched in my early childhood. Here's some of mine:

1. Slam Dunk (this is one of the best, but it's incomplete. Though you can enjoy Hanamichi's baka-moments in this 101-episode anime)

2. GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) (it is not as famous as Slam Dunk but it has its own cool plot. It's a 40-episode anime and I think it has a 2012 adaptation)

3. The Wallflower (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) (maybe many of you are familiar with Ouran Highschool Hostclub but...this anime came first!)

4. Kyou Kara Ore Ha! (this anime is also a delinquent-type, discovered it in the same category as GTO)

5...There are also animes like One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, and Pokemon though I don't really consider them old because they're still ongoing...

1 answer to this question