Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 6

Br@v0

So guys, I just saw the episode six of Tokyo Ghoul:re, and seriously, i was pissed. Fight apart, the part when op 1 starts, it gave me goosebumps man. What are your views on the episode? 

And what about the manga? Is it similar or something different. 

Let me know. Thanks Guys.

Untitled.png

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Spoiler Alert!

We'll see how the upcoming episodes will turn out but there have been some hints (from what i've seen so far) that he will eventually get his memories back and end up re-joining the Ghouls. I personally dislike the way he's been presented during the fights even though he used to be so much stronger, enough to head on against the SS rated ghouls and now he can barely handle normal type of ghouls. 

Yeah, i'm probably one of the small amount of people who liked the second season the most. First Season imo, he was rather the weak scaredy cat, who disliked any confrontations and preferred to avoid any fights if possible. Then the unexpected change...to a killermachine. Third Season, i don't really like the art style tbh - the character design as well. 

Edited by Muco
  • Agree 2

I think the way they interpret Kaneki inside Sasaki is really interesting I got the feeling that Kaneki doesn’t see himself as strong but more as someone who feels responsible for others. Also the fact the he says he’s scared to really shows something.

Kaneki wants out so he can protect others but just Bc he’s strong doesn’t mean he’s not scared.

• Agree 1

Can't wait for Episode 7, from analyzing the 6th episode, I've concluded that it won't be long before he gains his memories back, and that's what got me hyped!

MZHtlYM.jpg