PSN Names!

Izzy

Hey, Hey! My hubby and I just got a PS4 and I'm looking for people to play Multiplayer games with. :D

My PSN name is CeresxFayexPyhro

I just recently started playing Fortnite and I play Dragon Age Inquisition online as well. Friday I'm getting FFXIV as well. So add me! But let me know if you do. So that way I accept the invite XD

11 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I have XB 😧 but I came here to say you should definitely have a gander at Monster Hunter World. The playerbase is really big so I can't see you having much trouble finding some partners. Its a very fun and satisfying game. :)

I have Xbox 360.. We upgraded to PS4 this Tax return.. Next year we'll get an Xbox One probably.. My husband wanted the PS4 because of the FF7 Remake coming out.

I do plan on getting Monster Hunter World.. This friday we're buying FFXIV though so that I can play online with my Bro Bro.

Edited by Izzy

I think that the PS4 is better due to the exclusives. I think you should consider a VR next year. Lots of fun and completely different from what you are used to. I pull mine out every now and then (not during the summer months. Too hot up here to wear headgear then) and I enjoy it greatly.  It' also fun to watch a friend use one for the first time (like the first time a person experiences snow).

13 minutes ago, Beocat said:

I think that the PS4 is better due to the exclusives. I think you should consider a VR next year. Lots of fun and completely different from what you are used to. I pull mine out every now and then (not during the summer months. Too hot up here to wear headgear then) and I enjoy it greatly.  It' also fun to watch a friend use one for the first time (like the first time a person experiences snow).

My husband did mention that he wanted to get the VR system. The way we do things is out of our tax return we each get to buy something we want and then the rest goes to bills and things we need for the house. This year he bought the PS4 and games and I bought a newer laptop than the one I had. So, Next years tax return He will be buying the VR system and I will be buying an Xbox One.