Sign in to follow this  
Grif2005

Lemon Angel Project

If this is not allowed here feel free to delete it.

a few months back i finished Lemon Angel Project and loved it. so i looked around on Youtube and other sites to find all the songs and managed to find most of them except for 2 so i can enjoy them while i am on the road. So i hope someone can help me with the last 2 songs to complete my collection. the songs i am missing are "I Will" (Saya's character song) and "Mikazuki" (Miki's character song). 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:54 AM, Grif2005 said:

If this is not allowed here feel free to delete it.

a few months back i finished Lemon Angel Project and loved it. so i looked around on Youtube and other sites to find all the songs and managed to find most of them except for 2 so i can enjoy them while i am on the road. So i hope someone can help me with the last 2 songs to complete my collection. the songs i am missing are "I Will" (Saya's character song) and "Mikazuki" (Miki's character song). 

Give me time and i betcha i'll find it. I used to know a site that had a horde of anime only music. I bet its there i just have to remember where it.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:47 PM, Crevanille said:

Give me time and i betcha i'll find it. I used to know a site that had a horde of anime only music. I bet its there i just have to remember where it.

thxs.

On 1/6/2019 at 12:16 PM, Grif2005 said:

thxs.

So i got a few number 1 contenders for that song of yours but i'm not 100% sure it's the songs your looking for. If not, just gimme a holla and i'll look again. But it seems you'd have to buy it instead of download:

https://www.play-asia.com/lemon-angel-project-character-song-single-1-i-will-mikazuki/13/701553

www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/AVCA-22580

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/lemon-angel-project-op-single-angel-addict-l.a.p.

Sorry it took so long.

Edited by Crevanille