drill Posted January 12, 2015 Share Posted January 12, 2015 What do you use to upload your pictures, in specific, ones that you intend to share on a forum, or elsewhere? I use imgur which works well with pretty much any type of picture file, and can easily be embedded into web pages with BBCode. Before imgur, I did use this one site called Postimage, but I moved to imgur because it looks more modern and it has a chrome extension that makes it really easy to save pictures that you find online. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Optic Posted January 16, 2015 Share Posted January 16, 2015 On forums my preference is to upload directly as an attachment. Having said that I noticed on many forums, attachments are not viewable to guests (this isn't the case on Anime Forums though ) imgur is my second preference if attachments aren't a viable option. Occasionally I'll use the Public folder on my Dropbox as it's super convenient, just drag and drop it into the Public folder, uploads automatically then just right-click the file and copy the public link. But I use it much it's not really meant for long term sharing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now