Whats your starter?

Yuuki_Radosian

I highly approve of that list of grass types xP I can understand breaking the trend with Fennekin though. It is super adorable. I learned to love Chespin's line....although it's not my favorite. Quilladin is most definitely my favorite with Chespin's line. It's a cute ball of grass <3

Quilladin is cute, I have one lol x) But the whole Fennekin line is just adorable and unique, with the wand thing, its adorable lol. I hope Grass starter will be solid for Sun/Moon, gotta return to my grass starter ways

I'm usually a water starter (cause blue, man :P ) but my main concern about choosing starters is whose final form I like best (cause that's what I'm gonna get stuck with :P )

So far, my favourites are:

Gen I: Charmander

Gen II: Totodile (though all 3 are adorable)

Gen III: Mudkip (treeko would be my second choise)

Gen IV: Piplup (it was also my first starter ever, back in Diamond :D )

Gen V: Snivy/ Oshawott (I picked one in each game, White/ W2 because I couldn't choose...)

Gen VI: Froakie (tbh I liked none of the starters that much but Froakie was the coolest)

Edited by Guest

Quilladin is cute, I have one lol x) But the whole Fennekin line is just adorable and unique, with the wand thing, its adorable lol. I hope Grass starter will be solid for Sun/Moon, gotta return to my grass starter ways

Nintendo needs to go back to their roots with this grass starter. I'm hoping for grass/electric, grass/fire or pure grass.

Nintendo needs to go back to their roots with this grass starter. I'm hoping for grass/electric, grass/fire or pure grass.

Im hoping for another grass starter that can reach a competitive status. Right now only M-Sceptile (BL/UU) and Venusaur/M-Venusaur (OU) are usable in the meta-game. I was secretly hoping for a M-Meganium cause I loved the chikorita line and always wanted them to be competitive.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Water is my first choice, and grass is my second, usually:

Generation I - Squirtle;

Generation II - Tododile, although if you count my bootleg copy, then Chikorita;

Generation III - Treeko, I choose to mirror the anime, by making May choose Torchic;

Generation IV - Not started, although probably Piplup;

Generation V - Oshawott;

Generation VI - Fennelkin, I would have chosen Froakie, but he seemed to be everyone else's choice, so logically it would have been Chespin, but didn't like the evolved forms;

Generation VII - Rowlet, the only good looking one there, although Litten is acceptible!

I believe I mentioned on one of the other Pokémon threads how as above, with May, I sometimes choose my starter based on the anime, I mean choosing Oshawott in Black meant Bianca picked Tepig, although I could have also picked Snivy, and Bianca would choose Oshawott, which would mirror the main manga instead!

Generation VII - Rowlet, the only good looking one there, although Litten is acceptible!

I agree with this statement 100%.

I'm really looking forward to training Rowlet this year!

• Like 1

I don't know when I'm going to get it, firstly Nintendo Europe are late to the party AGAIN; if it's going to take you five more days to shove those extra languages in, work five days harder, else I'll move region, well buy another region's 3DS, possibly ;)!

That said, there will probably be a limited edition... so I probably will be buying it this year, although not finished Alpha Sapphire yet, as when I bought it, was playing Virtue's Last Reward, and I then ended up moving onto Project Mirai DX!

EDIT: I'm even playing LeafGreen on GBA, so I can complete the ORIGINAL Sapphire ;)!

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Just came across these after logging out:

So what do you think? Any of those Canadian Pokémon look like starter Pokémon in your opinion?

The Overwatch Heroes as Pokémon Trainers look quite believable, art's a bit rough, but still good!

EDIT: So stumbled across this just now, it appears that someone decided that characters from Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls looked like the new starters:

* - Houjou Karen, Kamiya Nao and Shibuya Rin!

** - Honda Mio and Shimamura Uzuki!

Posted this edit also on the "Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon" thread!

Edited by Guest