The Familiar of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima)

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]zero-no-tsukaima.jpg.64e3419f26402b19351fa46a45360333.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Louise is a magician at the Tristein Academy, dubbed with the nickname "Zero Louise" due to her inability to effectively use her magic properly, resulting in zero successes. An upcoming test at her academy requires her to summon a familiar, a servant and partner to support her as a magician. Despite desiring a familiar that would be superior to her constantly mocking classmates, Louise ends up summoning Hiraga Saito, your average Japanese boy. Even with Louise and Saito both unwilling to accept each other, they have no choice. Louise cannot attempt another summoning and Saito cannot return to Japan, and so their life together begins.

There are some really strong feels in the anime and there are four seasons I recommend that you watch them all it's well worth it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Familiar of Zero is an amazing anime! It's actually the first anime I ever watched subbed which forever made me prefer subs over dubs :P

The romance was great and I quite often wanted to hit Saito over the head for some reason or another. In my book, the ending is SO DAMN PERFECT!!!!!

As soon as I have time, I'm going to create an anime landing page for this title!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I watched all seasons. I liked the anime but didn't like the harem & ecchi part(not much of a fan of harem & ecchi).

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic