1 member has voted

1. 1. What you think about this Review?

• Good
    • Perfect
    • Bad
    • Worse Review I ever read
    • Less info needed
    • More Info needed

Hey Dan here! So today I want to post my 1st anime review. In the thread I will write about the anime talk about + & - and give my opinion =3 Hope you like this post and it will be useful.

Witch Craft Works

Year: 2014

Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Fantasy

Number of episodes: 12

Release Date: 05.01.2014 to 03.23.2014 (Information maybe wrong)

Directed by Tsutomu Mizushima

Original author / Writer: Midzunagi Ryu

Plot:

Honoka Takamiya is a regular student whose only problem seems to be that he sits next to Ayaka Kagari, the school's "Princess". They have never spoken to each other before and any small interaction between them immediately results in her fanclub beating him. But one day, he finds himself saved from an attacker by a fire witch who happens to be Kagari. From this day forward, Honoka finds himself dragged into a conflict between two powerful groups of witches that both want the "white stuff" that sleeps within him, while Ayaka considers Honoka her "princess" who needs protecting.

Characters:

Honoka Takamiya, voiced by Yusuke Kobayashi

Ayaka Kagari, voiced by Asami Seto

Kasumi Takamiya (Honoka's sister), voiced by Ai Kayano

Kazane Kagari (Ayaka's mother, she is the 'boss" of the town), voiced by Sayaka Ohara

*Notice I listed only main (I would say #1) characters in this anime

As for me peope who love fantasy, comedy, mystery should watch this anime, its interesting + funny. I did watch this anime couple of times and had great time watching it. For people who wait for bloody battles or something like this dont watch this anime. About battles I would say that they are "funny" in some sort, but still they are epic. Couple words about Honoka Takamiya & Ayaka Kagari, I waited for more love <3, but what I sow was couple kisses and thats it :angry:. Well some sort of love was in the anime, but not that they went close to at least normally (notice I said normally) date :P.

If you have something, maybe I was wrong somewhere just reply =3

So in the END I would give this anime 8/10.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)- -

Dan is out :angel:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic