RPG Maker

Seacliff

Am I'm the only one who uses this amazing game maker on the forums?

RPG Maker is exactly what a sounds like, a game maker tool for RPGs. Unlike most game making softwares, however, RPG maker is very easy to get into and has a very balanced simplicity yet powerful customization ratio.

I'm a somewhat big person is the official community, but nothing more than a common poster. I just thought I'd start this topic just in case there is any interest since I KNOW a lot of you guys love RGPs.

This piqued my curiosity many many years ago, I tried it out as RPG Maker XP back in the day.

Looking at RPG Maker VX now it looks very similar:

screenshot-rpg-maker-vx-ace-03.jpg.3eafc0d229a7c8ca713c685300b20325.jpg

I think it's good to make a quick RPG game 2D sprite style but if you want to go beyond that you'll definitely need some developer knowledge.

Have you made any projects with tihs @Seacliff or do you tend to play ones that others have made?

Have you made any projects with tihs @Seacliff or do you tend to play ones that others have made?

A little bit of both, I like to create small games using the program (finishing them is another mater), but I like to keep up with community to see what other games come around. Some are surprisingly well polished and very good, while others... not so much. It's a very 'hit or miss' fanbase.

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...