Anime I just finished and What I think about it.

RyePotatoes

Just follow what the title said dudes and dudettes :naughty:

So I just finishing durarara. There is durarara 2x right?

What I think about it is that this anime is kinda slow on the thrilling part. For me the thrilling part of the anime was much focused on the 13th episode and the following. The first 12 were about introducing the characters from top to base. The ending was cool too. Altho it makes me want to watch the next season soon. The opening songs of the anime was cool too. Making it a complete package.

P.S

Piece if advice if you wanna watch it, have long patience. Just like I said the thriller part started on the 13th episode. But don't skip the unthrill part. You can learn something from it.:crazy:

I recently finished the first two seasons of Working!! in preparation for the third season (coming out this summer).

I enjoyed the show as the characters were interesting , though as always there are some cliches but even though the cliches are there they aren't overplayed (in my opinion).

Though there isn't much "story" other than following the working life of Souta and how he is trying to help Inami with her fear of men.

The show manages to stay funny throughout both seasons and has left me wanting more.

• Geano locked this topic