Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]55442.jpg.655f94f3a95bf807a64b5b15578f1ecb.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Iwatani Naofumi is summoned to another world to become one of the 4 heroes, namely the Shield Hero. Starting out with poor popularity and labeled as the weakest, Naofumi found himself betrayed on the 3rd day of his adventure. Losing faith and money, all that left is just his shield. Vowing to exact revenge to those who had betrayed him, Naofumi path is...

So, besides the fact that recently this manga has taken forever to update, it started out pretty well. In recent chapters it has gotten a bit cliche over time, and while that might not seem bad, there are only 13 chapters out so far, so yeah. :P I think that if they had expanded on the first ~7 chapters, they could have had easily around 40 or so chapters already, and would have made a few things much more interesting. If you are looking for a quick read, with decent characters and a unique setting, I would probably suggest this manga to you.

• 8 months later...

i used to read it. i think i read it up to chapter 16 but due to the long updates and the progress of story + some characters i drop it

if you re still on it, would you say i should start over?

i used to read it. i think i read it up to chapter 16 but due to the long updates and the progress of story + some characters i drop it

if you re still on it, would you say i should start over?

Yep, I'm still reading it. They are up to chapter 20 now, and the slow updates are killing me as well. xD If you were still interested in the story, but don't care for the slow updates, I would try reading the light novel if I were you.

• Like 1