xxxHOLiC

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]new-xxxholic-ova-announced.jpg.7cee32dfbd876437fbafbd6c3a04d6ac.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Watanuki Kimihiro can see spirits and other assorted supernatural creatures, which is quite a bothersome ability he strongly dislikes. On the way home one day, while plagued by some spirits, he is inexplicably compelled to enter a strange house. There, he encounters Yuuko, a mysterious woman who claims to be able to rid him of the ability to see and attract the troublesome creatures – for a price. She demands that he work at her “store” that grants wishes to people, and thus begins Watanuki's adventures through weird and wonderful events.

A brilliant series , though the odd pacing and lack of action may cause many people to not like the anime.

The story is brilliant if not a little vague as it is always present but hardly ever makes it to the foreground of the anime as the primary focus is on Watanuki and his helping Yuuko grant wishes.

The episodic nature of the anime makes it very interesting to watch , while Watanuki's daily life fills in and makes things tie together more linearly.

I would highly recommend this series to anyone looking for a good supernatural themed anime.

very great anime. :) to some it may have been a disappointment but, if you look at it on a general perspective on all of the clamp animation. it would actually make sense.

It was utterly brilliant and even more so fore Tsubasa fans (like me :P) though to be honest I enjoyed xxxHolic more than Tsubasa.

It was utterly brilliant and even more so fore Tsubasa fans (like me :P) though to be honest I enjoyed xxxHolic more than Tsubasa.

Tsubasa was intended more on the fashion relation lately and fan service for the S+S couple remakes from CCS.

xxxholic has more substance actually, it sowed most of it but, it was fun watching Bird Cage Kingdome and Tokyo Revelations. xD

• 8 months later...

XXXHolic is my favourite CLAMP series of all time by far, both the anime and the manga versions :)

I own the Season 1 Region 2 Parts 1 & 2 DVD releases and forever keep hoping and praying that Season 2 (Kei) will eventually get a DVD or Blu-ray release at some point in the future also :)

• Geano locked this topic