Magician

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]59e216bf287ef_ocover2.jpg.21e60d0e6ef4b0ab4620b989fab9d73f.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Iremi, Enzu and the infamous, immortal magician Edermask begin their journey into the unknown! Each of them seeks something different from their journey... Iremi is just there for the ride, Enzu seeks revenge for the murder of his father and Edermask is looking for a manuscript... Without knowing the dangers their journey might bring them, they set sail to fulfill their heart’s desires and uncloak the mystery behind Edermask's immortality.

The Korean manga, or rather manhwa, that I can't stop reading. >_< I was turned off by the art at first, but I'm really glad that didn't stop me. For one, it got better rather quickly, and another, the characters in this are really well done. Edermask is an amazing character, and I like how OP he is even when he holds back against others in a fight. Currently I'm only on chapter 80 of around 365 or so chapters there are out right now. I'm really wondering what will happen to the plot that far down the line. I really hope they don't ditch the main arc, but rather finish that and perhaps move on with the characters... although, I highly doubt that will happen.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I finished the first volume (up to chapter 180) and wow...

I was not expecting all those people to die. Specifically, I thought Edermask could get there to help out Time, and then they just go ahead and kill Dirt like it was nothing. Although, I will admit that this character development was dragging a bit, he had potential to be a good character. This is just my theory, but Edermask will lose to Janus. Janus will continue with his plans, and the second volume will have Iremi unlocking the spell on her, and then fighting with Enzu who will learn all the stuff Time left behind, and together the two of them will take down Janus and save both Edermask and Edan.

• 3 months later...