Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
    4
  • comments
    20
  • views
    129


10 Comments


Recommended Comments

Hmm... reminds me of a character in one of the books I am writing. Good post.  

  • Friendly 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Ok this is fricken adorable. ^^

Thank you! >.<

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Persona said:

Thank you! >.<

No prob I love cute anime scenes. I am kinda a sucker for them honestly.

  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

No prob I love cute anime scenes. I am kinda a sucker for them honestly.

I am as well! It’s why I like adding them to my little writings. 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Persona said:

I am as well! It’s why I like adding them to my little writings. 

Ya I have not made a blog here yet since I joined I am just not sure what to use it for. I mean I don't really want to rant about my life on here so hard to really say besides maybe my fan fiction.

Share this comment


Link to comment
23 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya I have not made a blog here yet since I joined I am just not sure what to use it for. I mean I don't really want to rant about my life on here so hard to really say besides maybe my fan fiction.

Haha. It can be anything! I just pick a theme and go with it. ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Persona said:

Haha. It can be anything! I just pick a theme and go with it. ^_^

true enough.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×