Hello :)

YuieMay

Hallo,

I would just like to drop by and introduce myself. You can call me YuieMay, Yuie, or May, and as for my real name, I'll let it be a secret for now. It's been a while since I became a member of an online forum again and I gained real life friends from it. At the moment, I live in Canada and been here since 2014 so I have to leave said friends back at home. Now I have zero friends which is kinda sad and I haven't really done anything to remedy the situation.

So here I am.

I hope I can meet people to hang out and/or talk to again from the interwebs and make friends. Good anime/manga recommendations is also always a plus.

P.S. Im not looking for a romantic relationship :)

Thank you in advance,

YuieMay

• Like 3

hiya and welcome Yuiemay

I think you will find a friend or two here and the same with anime all the while finding some enjoyment in the forum

any questions feel free to ask or post up another thread

Edited by Guest

Hallo,

Hallo hallo, welcome, welcome!

It's been a while since I became a member of an online forum

I think you've made a good decision with coming here. I spent a decent bit of time away from forums myself, and at the time I joined here I also poked around and in some cases joined several other anime forums and ... to keep a long story short, I found that this one had - by far - the most pleasant community, to say the absolute least.

It isn't the most active forum on the planet, to be fair, but when it comes to community stuff I think quality is very much preferable over simple quantity - I mean, it doesn't matter how popular a forum is, how many posts per day it gets, if you can't stand the people there, if the manner of conversation doesn't appeal to you, or if the regular topics of conversation get on your nerves, it probably isn't going to end up being a positive experience.

So... yeah, this is a pretty nice place. Stick around a while, and I think you'll end up agreeing with me. :)