Actually, I Am (Jitsu wa Watashi wa)

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]85d7a4c2792331efdd7fbd21979a2b491426929308_full.thumb.jpg.d22410fcd384108f94aad44beeeb86a7.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The romantic comedy centers around Asahi Kuromine, who has a crush on a cute girl named Yōko Shiragami. Shiragami just happens to be a vampire. Asahi cannot keep a secret, but he is determined to keep Shiragami's secret anyways.

It looks like this anime will quite funny if nothing else , hopefully the Romance will be done well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDonHeTke1w

Definitely looks like it could be pretty funny. Although, its not on my list to pick up right away, if I hear good things about it, and if I have the time, I'll probably end up watching it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I was not expecting the Class Rep to be a mini-alien in a mech suit @_@ seriously ???

It looks like the reporter might have found them out , hopefully she cant get concrete evidence for her story.

• 2 weeks later...

Well our news reporter (Akemi) has somehow got a goddesses spirit in her glasses and is in love with Asahi.

Asahi manages to stop Akemi from releasing a potentially dangerous story.

For a leaky basket that cant keep a secret Asahi is doing pretty well at keeping his own secret along with Shiragami and the class rep's secrets.

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 4-6 update:

Kuromine saves the Aizawa from being discovered by Mikan and we get a glimpse of the principal.

Shiragami overcomes her weakness for the sun by using sunblock (which she had never tried before -_- ) and goes to an amusement park alone with Kuromine after Aizawa declines her invitation.

We meet Shiragami's childhood friend Shishido who is a wolf man that changes into a man when she sees the moon and vice versa.

We finally meet Akane the Principal who is also Koumoto-sensei's great great grandmother @_@ teaching must run in the family ...

Akane and Shirogane's little maturity contest was quite funny , though I feel bad for whoever has to fix the building.

• 2 weeks later...

Akane while being quite powerful still manages to underwhelm due to her childishness , seeing her being fed all those bad "chocolates" was quite hilarious though.

I thought that Kuromine was finally going to tell Shirogane how he fells and then he just walks away ... such a let down :'(

• Geano locked this topic