Castle Town Dandelion (Joukamachi no Dandelion)

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]wOYegf51X3o.thumb.jpg.640ca1647cff40e556e4041dad0230bd.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

In the story, the everyday lives of the nine super-powered siblings of the royal family are monitored by more than 200 surveillance cameras and broadcast nationwide. The people of the nation who are watching the broadcast will have the ability to elect the next monarch. The story focuses on Akane, the third-oldest sister who can manipulate gravity. She is shy and desperately does not want to be caught on camera.

The MC has gravity powers, and tries to avoid all the cameras while being mainly a comedy anime. This anime was made for me. :P I really look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

This anime completely lived up to my expectations. Also, Akane, is easily my favorite character. I wonder what she will try to do to increase her ratings above her sister while managing to stay away from cameras... Really look forward to seeing how next week's episode turns out.

I completely ship Shu x Sato, they make a great couple. I'm also quite interested in why Shu is so determined to prevent Kanade from wining the election. Hopefully there is some kinda backstory attached there. Also, I absolutely love the OP for this anime.

After making a landing page for this anime, I found that it sounds quite interesting so I think I'll start watching it!

I watched Episode 1 last night. It was great!

By personality, Akane is my favorite but by appearance, Hikari is my favorite.

The theme music was fantastic!

The whole concept of this anime really appeals to me!

I look forward to watching more of it!

I never read the mini synopsis... I thought it was just gonna a pretty simple straightforward SOL. But nope, it had superpowers! And that lured me in! I quite like it! I like the two little kids (super strength and ability to talk to animals and objects). I also like the girl who never forgets anything. That's a useful ability, it's not too powerful so you don't feel obligated to save people's lives, you could live like a normal human being! :D

Episodes 2 and 3 are both great! I love Shuu's potential girlfriend :P Seeing all the different stories with the different siblings is really nice too. I just hope the initial storyline doesn't get lost in all the main characters. Overall, it's a great anime and I

This episode as a whole kinda disappointed me. I felt like it was nothing but a filler.....there was nothing to advance the plot at all.

All you basically found out was that Akane has this massive fan club.

This episode kinda felt like a pure filler again....but I enjoyed it a lot more than the last episode. I think it's because it focused on some of the other siblings and not just silly things with Akane. It does kind of bother me that it's been two episodes in a row where the Elections aren't really even mentioned. It's like they have forgotten about them. I hope it picks back up with the main story soon.

So, the first half felt like filler, but I quite enjoyed the parts with Haruka who we haven't really seen much of him yet. I don't really mind that they haven't talked much about the elections recently, as having constant updates on it would probably be a bit annoying. I am curious on which character(s) they will focus on next week.

This is the best episode since episode 3.

It was nice seeing what they were doing for the elections. I liked how the reason why Kanade wanted to be king was shown in a flashback with her, Shuu and Akane.

The part of the episode with Aoi was pretty good too!

I hope next week's episode is just as great!

I really liked getting to see more of Shiori in the first half. She's so adorable <3

The second half with Hikari and her idol stuff felt pretty realistic because it's natural for somebody who had to work hard to get where they are to be jealous of somebody who rises fast due to natural talent.

Overall, this episode was pretty good and I'm looking forward to episode 8.

Nice episode yesterday, I can see that this is getting interesting.

Kanade might have a slight crush with shuu, damn incest werent possible though ;-;

This was another great episode! I enjoyed Satou's conversation with Akane about Shuu. The chaos of the Royals' powers going wacko provided a great moment with Satou yelling out that she wanted to date Shuu with the intention of marrying him xD It was fantastic!

On the second half, it was really nice to see how the king was in high school and how he met his wife and how that story played into the previous half with Shuu listening and asking his father about it and then answering Satou's confession <3

Just caught up to episode 8 today. I have to say, Shuu x Hana is actually a really good ship, even when there are so many characters that are competing for screen time, and don't have nearly enough development in a one cour show. I'm hoping the rest of the show includes more of them, and focuses less and less on other characters.

• Agree 1

This episode was okay. The first part focused on Akane and her campaigning to become King....and the second part focused on Misaki and then Aoi's birthday.

The best part was seeing the short clip with Satou and Shuu campaigning :P They are easily my favorite characters <3

#ShuuForKing

#SatouForQueen

<3

Great episode.

Scarlet bloom is cute alright xD.

"Scarlet Bloom saikou!!"

I actually just realized there was scarlet bloom in the op, shiori is cute there xD.

[spoiler=.jpg]rH7gW0U.jpg.5932ef61531086171a2f8f476e1efc31.jpg

• Like 1

shiori is cute there xD.

Shiori is cute everywhere xP

My absolute favorite characters:

Shuu x Satou

Shiori

Hikari

All the other characters are unnecessary xP I still say #ShuuForKing #SatouForQueen <3

• Geano locked this topic