The Gryffindor Introduction ceremony!

Xyro

Welcome one and all, Brothers and sisters, to the Gryffindor house!

As is tradition, we would like to start off by introducing everyone within the introduction ceremony! Please, when called, step to the front and give us your name and your aspirations for the wizarding world... Or, if you're unsure, not a problem! Sometimes life is a path worth carving with one's own sword if the goal in sight is shrouded. "Their daring, nerve and chivalry set Griffindors apart" and all! 

So, who's first? Hmmm?

...Whelp, guess I'll start us off!

Hi, the names Cruck, or CK for short, and my aspiration for the wizarding world is to follow in my fathers footsteps to become a Dragon keeper!

So, what of the rest of ya? 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Hey there, Cruck. It's a great feat to become a dragon keeper but you shall become a true dragon keeper, one who can befriend dragons and perhaps take me along for a ride? 😜

The name is Arkados and the last heir to the family Dardian. Our family was known for it's infamous illusion magic and my goal is to create the greatest illusion humankind has ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Congratulations! I’m Prefect Percy Weasley, and I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures; our house colours are scarlet and gold, and our common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This is, quite simply, the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! If that’s not enough for you, I don’t know what is.

I won’t keep you long, as all you need to do to find out more about your house is to follow Harry Potter and his friends as I lead them up to their dormitories. Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of the best house in the school.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1