Sky Wizards Academy (Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan)

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]45b16d744caee7dbc5d577d55158c87e.thumb.jpg.9d9daaa5113510eeaee4c8cd82c339b0.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story is set in a world where humanity, driven off the land by the threat of magical armored insects, now live in aerial floating cities. Thus wizards — aerial combat mages who fight the insects with magical powers — came into being.

Kanata Age (Eiji) is a young man who lives on the floating wizard academy city of "Misutogan." He was once celebrated as the "Black Master Swordsman," the elite ace of the S128 special team. However, he is now despised as the "traitor of the special team." One day, he is assigned as the instructor of E601, a team that has suffered 10 consecutive defeats. E601 has three girls — Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel — with one or two peculiar quirks.

I've been going back and forth on this anime for a while now. I've decided to give it a few episodes, but I can't help but compare it to Black Bullet which didn't turn out all that great, imo. Also, the character designs look that of a generic harem anime.

Extremely generic and mediocre up until the very end. The episode itself was pretty boring as well. I'll give it one more episode before I decide to drop it though. Even so, the one redeeming factor is that the MC looks amazing in his school uniform.

• 3 weeks later...

Surprisingly a decent episode this week. Learning about Misora's past really helped deepen her character quite a bit. Seems that we will probably get backstory on Rico next considering on how it ended.

• Geano locked this topic