CrystalDiskInfo - Shizuku (HDD SMART utility)

Optic

Every now and then it's good to check the status of your hard disk drive using a utility that can read S.M.A.R.T monitoring data (failed sectors, CRC errors, temperature, etc.).

If you're using Windows, there's a nice moe one you can used that was created by a Japanese developer. It's called CrystalDiskInfo - Shizuku edition, and comes with several different themes featuring their mascot: Shizuku-chan !

Most bloated utility ever though - clocking in at over 200 MB. But with so many themes and voices that is to be expected...

crystaldiskinfo-shizuku-chan-hdd-smart-utility.thumb.jpg.93f6ca0734c417d7998fd0dbcddaf97d.jpg

Oh the HDD test...? According to Shizuku-chan they're all good. ;)

Capture.thumb.PNG.13e5d3c3b9974b7fcadebe840d56f62d.PNG

Nice little application. Seems that my HDD for my desktop is doing well too. :) Favorite themes go to Haregi (current one), the default one, and MikoNight. Also, I don't get any voices for some reason. D: The best I can do is get a little ringtone when I click on her.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I don't get any voices for some reason. D: The best I can do is get a little ringtone when I click on her.

Ah yes, you have to change the language to Japanese to get Shizuku-chan's voice. ;)

language-crystaldiskinfo-shizuku.thumb.jpg.53913b4ac1e2da1be0968181a4611fb6.jpg

• Like 1