Sign in to follow this  
Illusion of Terra

Where do you look for upcoming DVD/BR releases?

I might purchase a few complete series in a couple of months. Now for some anime there are only piece by piece box sets and no 'complete collections', i.e. an all-in-one collection containing all episodes. I much prefer the complete collections, not only because they are usually cheaper but they often just have a more 'complete' look to it. So I was wondering, do you guys have any specific sources where you look for upcoming DVD/BR releases of anime?
Would also be great if there's one that contains info for different regions as well 😂

11 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:
Would also be great if there's one that contains info for different regions as well 😂

That’s the tricky part :P Amazon, maybe?

I primarily use Righrstuf since they have both a pre-order & recent additions link on the home page. While I believe they ship internationally, pretty sure their listings are just region 1

• Like 1

I've just used Amazon lately.  No good place for English dubs really it seems.

I've been trying to find an English dub BD now for weeks of Fate/Apocrypha, and no luck anywhere though...bummer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I've been trying to find an English dub BD now for weeks of Fate/Apocrypha, and no luck anywhere though...bummer.

Unfortunately it seems increasingly rare for Netflix & Crunchyroll to make their “exclusive” titles available on discs. Guess it’s their way of exercising control. I personally would love to own copies of Konosuba, Yuru Camp, Little Witch Academia & A Place Further than the Universe.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Unfortunately it seems increasingly rare for Netflix & Crunchyroll to make their “exclusive” titles available on discs. Guess it’s their way of exercising control. I personally would love to own copies of Konosuba, Yuru Camp, Little Witch Academia & A Place Further than the Universe.

I've noticed that.

What is disconcerting is that they clearly put an incredible amount of effort into mastering that doesn't translate well into the streaming bandwidth.  The amount of clipping in Apocrypha is enough evidence of that for me.  Boo...