Recommend me some funny anime please :v

giolaxone

Question

4 answers to this question

School Rumble is one of my all time favorite comedy SoL series. Kaguya-sama: Love is War & Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove It fall into the romcom category. Konosuba & Rune Soldier are fantasy parodies.  Asobi Asobase made me laugh so hard I had to keep pausing it to catch my breath, though it’s style isn’t for everyone (pretty much the antithesis of CGDCT.  Finally Isekai Quartet is pretty good but you need to be familiar with the original series to really appreciate it.

10 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

School Rumble is one of my all time favorite comedy SoL series. Kaguya-sama: Love is War & Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove It fall into the romcom category. Konosuba & Rune Soldier are fantasy parodies.  Asobi Asobase made me laugh so hard I had to keep pausing it to catch my breath, though it’s style isn’t for everyone (pretty much the antithesis of CGDCT.  Finally Isekai Quartet is pretty good but you need to be familiar with the original series to really appreciate it.

Thanks but i've watched at all expecting school rumble. Okey let me try this. Btw, konosuba and asobi asobase are the best for me, haha.

6 hours ago, giolaxone said:

Thanks but i've watched at all expecting school rumble. Okey let me try this. Btw, konosuba and asobi asobase are the best for me, haha.

Closest thing I’d seen to Asobi Asobase is an older obscure series called Girls High  https://myanimelist.net/anime/863/Joshikousei__Girls_High It’s not as random, but is similar in that it’s a SoL series where the girls behavior is decisively uncute 😂

For something similar to Konosuba there’s Kemono Michi by the same writer & Cautious Hero.

Some other possibilities: Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Gokudo, Hinamatsuri, Chio’s School Road & Desert Punk.

Edited by Ohiotaku

23 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Closest thing I’d seen to Asobi Asobase is an older obscure series called Girls High  https://myanimelist.net/anime/863/Joshikousei__Girls_High It’s not as random, but is similar in that it’s a SoL series where the girls behavior is decisively uncute 😂

For something similar to Konosuba there’s Kemono Michi by the same writer & Cautious Hero.

Some other possibilities: Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Gokudo, Hinamatsuri, Chio’s School Road & Desert Punk.

School rumble was so funny anime, i really like it!!. Thankss. Hinamatsuri is one of my favorite anime, this anime always make me laugh every eps. For similiar to hinamatsuri, you have to try back street girl. Cautious hero is the best hero in the world :v haha lol, whyy this hero is always careful everytime!!? haha, its make me laugh cause of it. And the others i haven't watched before, i will try it after i finished school rumble. i can’t wait for the nextt :v

Edited by giolaxone