Question

Heello guys ... so .. i ve seen this anime on tik tok ... and i rrllly want to watch it .. but i lost it .. and ya know tik tok .. cant find a video again ... so .. i was wondering if you know it .. so the sequence was like "a girl (probably sister or Gf) was kidnapped so this guy went after her and the girl was killed right in front of his face .. and he got slices with a sword .. like .. arms and all ... and was down .. he gets angry when he sees the girl ... and after that is an awesome comeback ...and ofc kills that guy ..". but i rlly dont know how to find it .. pleaseeee helpp

1 answer to this question

Omg I don't know if u find the anime but it reminds me a lot of the anime called Charlotte ! 🤔 Tell me if this is it..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Elise
      Hello, I've started making a manga of my own, and I was wondering what were some tips for creating one? I already have some characters drawn here
    • By Cynex
      What are your thoughts on No Game No Life, will there be a season 2?
    • By Phantom
      A full English translation of the 2008 NDS game Soul Eater: Medusa’s Plot (based on the hit anime of the same name) has been released!

Set at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a school founded by Lord Death, the story follows the adventures of Maka Albarn and her giant scythe weapon, the titular Soul Eater, whose ultimate goal is to make Soul into a Death Scythe. However, they are struggling to find and claim the witch’s soul they need to achieve it.
      A retelling of the first half of the anime’s storyline, players can step foot into the shoes of Maka, Black☆Star and Kid, to train and take on missions that will test their metal, fighting against some of the legendary villains from the series.
      This release marks the first completed project by the Anime Game Translations Team hosted on Discord, with many more, we hope, to come!
      Still not convinced? Check out the first five minutes of gameplay below;
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ImN3k3Uak
    • By Koshigaya23
      I joined this forum a couple weeks ago and I've been trying to submit information to those with questions regarding an anime they saw in the past (Recommendations Section). If you saw something in the early 2000's or 90's...post your question if you're looking for the name of or information regarding an older anime in the Recommendations section. I'll try to answer this week or next week if I recognize the title. Even if I don't recognize your description entirely; I can still try to point you in the right direction. If you posted 'looking for...' context in Recommendations; check to see if I haven't already written an answer. I joined Anime Forums to help people find or rediscover classic anime. I know over 300 classic titles by memory and have knowledge of some rarities which never made it out of Japan. If it's regarding manga, though...I'm not quite as helpful (I never read manga quite like I watch anime). 
      Advise is free...take it ✌🇯🇵

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit