If ya had money to burn on a pimped out (ITASHA) anime car. Which model brand would you pick and or anime waifu/husbando/daughterfu to go with it?

Examples to pick from:

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Ukato Emina
      Hi everybody,
      I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2021 is a new year that we come after this months.
      So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th December until 30th December. For me, it is my 21 in my life for this event so I want to do so much things that I will not forget but first by sharing and watching most of this series along with my love. 
      We will do stupid things like , I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:- 

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

And like I said in the end, watching one of more of this anime series: -

• By Selkies
      Hello all, 
      Here's a general discussion on who you think is the best/fav Akatsuki memeber.
      Kisame is mine. Its really too bad Samehada likes octopus though...

• By Akane-chan
      Not many people I know talk about the manga/anime  Kiniro Mosaic or known as "Hello Kinmoza". 
      It's a cute slice of life  😆
      What it's about:    Shinobu went to England for a home-stay when she was in middle school and the place she'd be staying had a child around her age. When she arrived, she found out that girl her age didn't know Japanese and Shinobu didn't know English. So they're only conversations were "Konichiwa, Hello!". Even though there conversations were limited, they still became friends. Once Shinobu left to go back to Japan, Alice learned Japanese. Alice surprised Shinobu and went to Japan to see her. Shinobu is....

That's all I'll say! If you like this crap thing I wrote and are interested in the manga/anime I'm pretty sure you can stream it on Crunchyroll and HiDive. The manga is a Four-Panel, just a heads up.

• By Akane-chan
      I' m writing a manga right now, called "It's a Senpai/Kouhai thing".  I thought it'll be cool if the noice people on here can give me idea's for a bonus chapter!
      Character info:
      Daichi Ito: First Year in High school. Student council member. Has a crush on Hana Izumi. Dere:  idk -dere.  Age: 15
      Hana Izumi: Second Year in High school. Student coucil memeber. Has a crush on Daichi, but doubts it. Dere: Tsundere. Age: 16
      Maka Tanaka: Thrid Year in High school. Student council Co-president. Doesn't have a crush. Dere: Bakadere.  Age: 17
      Uri Sauna: Third Year in High school. Student Council President. Has a slight crush on Daichi.  Dere: Dandere. Age: 17
      Riku Kinimoto: First Year in High school. Anime club member. Daichi's childhood friend. Has a crush on Yua-tan (Daichi's lil sister)

Anyways, Have a good night.  Oyasumi!
      *~Akane-chan~*
    • By Suwathi964
      I watched Black butler near 20 episode it was awesome but I'm really confuse as I sadly come across a spoiler that Sebastian will be dead and some people as that manga and anime are different hope you guys help it