I'm a Depressed Anime Youtuber

Hiro

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm lost in the world and just wanted to share my Youtube account and make some friends. Some things about me is that I love learning, especially anything that benefits my life. Such as studying psychology, philosophy, criminology, languages, technology, business, etc. I'm eighteen years old and I still have a lot to learn. I've just recently have created a Youtube Channel, my goal is to become successful in Youtube and I would like some feedback on what type of content I should upload, one of my videos are these

Ya-ho-! Welcome to Anime Forums. I wonder if there's a forum or a club where you could post a link to your channel and/or get feedback? You're in the right place for making friends though, posting in forums and joining clubs is a good way to do that. There might even be clubs for your other interests here! Good luck with your goal for your YouTube channel!

Edited by JinseiKamiJestie

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to see new people around here! I'm curious about that YT ch. , maybe plug it somewhere in your bio so we can acces it.

I like people that enjoy learning, it's a good habit and you can always surprise yourself with what you learn.

Welcome to the forum Hiro. That’s a lot of disciplines to learn, glad you’re into those disciplines always room to learn what you want. And you’re a YouTuber starting out, that’s cool! Enjoy your time here newcomer, always nice to see new people here.

• 4 weeks later...