Yo

Hydrophiinae

Hello and welcome to the forum Hydrophllnae , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Have you seen Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ? it's also quite similar to Nichijou but it follows a bunch of guys in high school doing well ... the random things that only high school students do :P

It's great to see some more fans of Nanatsu no Taizai , I have to admit I have been a bit lax and need to catch up to the latest released manga chapter though.

Hello there @Hydrophiinae, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Heyo!

Hello and welcome to the forum Hydrophllnae , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Have you seen Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ? it's also quite similar to Nichijou but it follows a bunch of guys in high school doing well ... the random things that only high school students do :P

It's great to see some more fans of Nanatsu no Taizai , I have to admit I have been a bit lax and need to catch up to the latest released manga chapter though.

Hi! I don't really watch a lot of anime so I didn't know of that anime :P

I have to catch up with the last chapters too :D

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

I read Nanatsu no Taizai.

You know, this has been sitting on my plan to read list for a long time, since you brought it up, I think I'll check it out this weekend.

Also, do you have any other favorite manga?

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

You know, this has been sitting on my plan to read list for a long time, since you brought it up, I think I'll check it out this weekend.

Also, do you have any other favorite manga?

oops i'm a bit late xD I only read 3 manga, so it'd have to be nnt...