Alley Cat's Semi-return

Persona

🌻Hello wonderful and lovely souls! I've been around these parts here and there. Hopefully I get to see some old faces and meet awesome new people! 
I go by Alley Cat! If you want to know more, my profile has all that info!

be60d9cb931cf282b2488072b6f1df22.gif

Edited by Persona

Welcome back! I see one of your favorites is Last Exile. I just started watching the DVD boxset yesterday and I quite like the historic vibe going on with the world

• Like 1

@RZ. Thank you! ♡

Last Exile is a stunning steampunk anime with unique designs and well thought-out characters.

I could go on, but I won't do to to everyone. Lol.

I hope you enjoy the series. Last Exiled: Fam, The Silver Wing, if you ever watch that after Last Exile and finish it, I'd love to know what you thought of it. 

• Like 1

It has a unique world. Kind of like if Erementar Gerad and Gundam had a child lol. As a Brit, I quite like the nod to the old British navy in the- I'm not sure what they're called, but they fight The Guild (I think?) at the start. The uniforms and the slightly stereotypical chivalry mantra was interesting. And yes, the characters are very likeable, especially the main duo!

If I enjoy the series I'll definitely give the sequel a watch. I didn't realise there was one until you mentioned it. This is why I should always look at the related section on MAL 😅

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 1 month later...