Anime like Death March

kikithewiz

I’m assuming you mean Death March to a Parallel World.  So, Isekai, OP MC & Harem elements. I’d recommend  The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar and  How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord. As a caveat, I didn’t make it very far into any of these series, because not really my style.

Edited by Ohayotaku

17 hours ago, kikithewiz said:

My first topic in this forum, I'm looking for anime like Death March, any suggestions?

Maybe Wise Man's Grandson or Isekai Cheat Magician?  If you like overpowered main characters, fantasy settings, and a bit of romance then either one should do.  The only harem one I can think of offhand would be Isekai Smartphone but that one is definitely inferior to the former two.  (IMHO, YMMV, etc, etc.)

Sorry, that's all I got.  I'm more of a fan of SF than of fantasy, and I especially don't usually go for the harem thing.  TBH I'm getting pretty jaded at all the isekais as well.  Once or twice was ok but I feel they've been done to death already and I really wish the industry would get over it and move on.  Maybe it is just me.

Edited by efaardvark