yoshi88 Posted September 25, 2015 Share Posted September 25, 2015 Hello people The name's Yoshi, which yes is derived from that little dinosaur that used to be the means of transportation for a certain Italian plumber we're all familiar with. Anyway, about me: I'm a guy, I'm 24, and I don't really like to tell people where I'm from (let's just leave it at that I'm from a developed country where most of the people speak English quite well). With regard to anime: I'm kinda getting back into anime a little bit after being a huge fan of DragonballZ and Pokemon when I was younger. Just to check it out I decided to start watching the new Dragonball series (a little disappointed tbh) and by doing so I kinda felt like trying out a bit more. And so that's why I'm here! I want to get a bit more into anime again and am looking for help, tips, friendly advice, anything that can point me in the right direction of awesome anime (or perhaps manga) to immerse myself in. So let's finish here (this text is already waaay too long). Thanks for having me and let's be nice to each other Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuuki_Radosian Posted September 25, 2015 Share Posted September 25, 2015 Hello and welcome to the forum Yoshi88 , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here What type of anime are you looking to watch , any specific genres or features ( good plot / good animation / good fight scenes / romance ... and so on). Do you have any favorites , it would help so that we know which anime to point you at Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
drill Posted September 25, 2015 Share Posted September 25, 2015 Welcome to Anime Forums, Yoshi! Hope you enjoy your stay Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryuji Posted September 25, 2015 Share Posted September 25, 2015 Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now